Instructions for students
Urkund / Ouriginal can be used in different ways: within Blackboard, with the Web inbox and by email. Below you will find instructions for using Urkund / Ouriginal . On the Urkund / Ouriginal website you will find more elaborate manuals and an FAQ:
- If an assignment is automatically checked by Urkund / Ouriginal , you will see this logo:
- Click the link to the assignment.
- You can upload your document by clicking “Browse My Computer”.
Alternatively, you can click “Write submission” and paste your text. This will also count as submitting an Assignment. Therefore, only use 1 of the 2 possibilities (Browse My Computer or Write Submission).
- Would you like to add a short comment? Use the ‘Add comments’ text box.
- After submission you will receive confirmation of receipt by email.
- Go to https://secure.urkund.com/account/shibboleth/login, select ‘Utrecht University’ and log in with your Solis-id.
- Enter your second factor.
If you haven’t enabled 2FA yet, see: https://manuals.uu.nl/en/handleiding/twee-factor-authenticatie-faq.
- Now you will enter the Web inbox, where you can upload document. Your teacher will give you their Receiver address.
Your teacher will give you their Receiver address. To this address you can send your document as attachment. You will receive confirmation of receipt by email.