Teachers: standalone use
There are two ways to use Urkund / Ouriginal standalone: with the Web inbox and by email.Go immediately to the Web Inbox
- Go to https://secure.urkund.com/account/shibboleth/login
- Select ‘Utrecht University‘
- Enter your Solis-id
- Enter your second factor.
If you haven’t enabled 2FA yet, see: https://manuals.uu.nl/en/handleiding/twee-factor-authenticatie-faq.
- If you haven’t used Urkund before, you will be prompted to create a Receiver address (once). This address ends in @analysis.urkund.com.
- When you access the Web inbox you can view submitted documents and plagiarism reports, and upload new documents.
- You can view the report by clicking the percentage.
An overview of all the buttons in the Web inbox can be found here:Web Inbox Quick Reference Sheet
You can communicate your Receiver address to students. The default UU Receiver address consists of your initials and surname, followed by .firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also find this address in the top-left corner when logged into the Web inbox.
For example: email@example.com
When they send an email to this address with their document attached, the document will be scanned by Urkund. The report will be sent to your university email address, and can also be viewed in the Web inbox.